- How can I increase my productivity?
- How can I work less?
- How can I sell more houses?
- How can I spend more time with my family?
- How can I work “ON” my business without loosing income?
The answers to these questions are found in Your People System. A simple People System has four basic components:
- Team Members (Buyers Agents, Assistants…)
- Expected Outcomes,
- Training, and
Your People System allows you to:
- Double your income without working twice the time;
- Go on vacations without a loss of clients or income;
- Delegate tasks when they do not directly produce income to team members;
- Offer your clients the highest level of service while fulfilling your fiduciary duties to them.
To maximize the potential of your People System, you must have specific and expected outcomes for each team member, and you must manage the expected outcomes. To increase “People Potential,” you must provide training experiences for your team. You must also constantly be on the lookout for new talent and, most importantly, be quick to identify aptitude in your current team members. Build upon and develop these newly identified aptitudes. The more you invest in Your Team, the higher volume Your Team will produce. Investing in Your People System will maximize the efficiency of your lead pipeline, and the end result will be a higher conversion rate and higher profitability. This is truly a win-win for everyone involved.
From a self-centered viewpoint, many agents believe they are “special,” and the public will only want to work with them. Don’t buy into this myth—Sell Your Team from the beginning. A specialized team can deliver a more consistent and a higher level of service than any single agent. Enjoy the benefits of delegating and managing.