Are you sick of all of the bad publicity you hear on the news about the Real Estate Industry?
Are you sitting on a bunch of listings yet not had a sale in months?
Are buyers running you all over the place and then too afraid to put in an offer?
Wondering if this industry is worth sticking it out for any longer?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then it may be time to make some lemonade.
- Yes, there has been more bad publicity about the bad real estate market than we can even keep up with.
- Yes, days on market are higher than they have been in a very long time in many markets across the country.
- Yes, buyers take more work and listings take more work and even after more work, many times nothing comes from it.
- Yes, there are a lot of lemons!
We all know what we are supposed to do when life (or the real estate market) gives us lemons. But do you want to make lemonade? Are you willing to stick it out? Are you willing to go through the messy process of making lemonade? It is not as easy buying that premade lemonade. It is not as convenient, it takes a lot longer, and it can be sticky. The first thing you need to do is to decide that yes, you are going to take these lemons and make lemonade. It can’t be a half-hearted attempt, that won’t do! If you don’t want to make your own lemonade, don’t really care for lemonade and aren’t willing to go through the process and work, then it might be time to find another way to make a living.
Harsh? You bet! I will not sugar coat this or say that it will be easy.
Can it be done? You bet! And it can be wonderful.
The first thing you need to do, in order to make lemonade, is to commit!
Once you have decided to make lemonade, there are many recipes to making the sweet beverage. To make it in this kind of a market, there are many recipes an agent can follow.
Not sure where to start? Why not start with one of these ingredients:
- Expired Listings
- First Time Home Buyers
- Short Sale Listings
- Bank Owned Properties
Remember, there are many other ingredients that are common in today’s market:
- More agents are getting out or not even entering which means less competition
- Sellers are not putting pressure on you to discount commissions
- Interest rates are low
- Both buyers and seller realize how valuable your services are in this type of a market and value you as a professional
So, are you going to make lemonade? Or are you considering something else until the market turns around? Or both?
In order to celebrate this market, I am offering a very limited Group Coaching Program: Real Estate Lemonade Making. Sign up to listen to the free preview call on Wednesday, March 5th at 10:00 am PT/1 pm ET at http://www.prorealestatecoach.com/pages/contact-us.htm