The Holidays are approaching. There is a never ending to do list that seems to get multiplied this time of year. Is sending Holiday Cards something that should make that list? As a business coach, I say, YES! Sending greeting cards, including Holiday Cards is a way to show your appreciation and send well wishes to your clients. In fact, here are 5 reasons to make sure sending cards makes your Holiday to do list this year:
- Show how much you care: The act of sending a card shows the person on the receiving end that you thought about them, that you care about them, and that you recognize the fact that they contributed to your success. Everyone wants to feel special and when they receive a greeting card from you in the mail, they feel that way, not like they are just a number with your business. It is how you make them feel.
- Send well wishes: The Holidays come at the end of the year. When you send a Holiday card, it is a great time to wish people a prosperous new year. You are saying that you are thinking about them, and you wish only the best for them in the future.
- Cultivates referrals: I am not suggestion you ask for referrals in your Holiday Cards, I am just saying that when you send a card and make someone feel good, they naturally want to reciprocate and do something for you.
- Keeps you top of mind: It is much easier and cheaper to keep customers than it is to get a new one. However, you still need to do something. You can’t just ignore you past clients and expect them to come running to you next time they need your product or service. You need to stay top of mind. Instead of advertising to them, remind them how much you care about them. A little (of the right stuff) goes a long way here.
- It is fun and easy to do: At least I think it is. I use a system at http://www.CardsForRealEstate.com You can try it for yourself on me. It allows you to easily add pictures and create a custom card, send it to multiple recipients with a click of the mouse, and even add a gift. All for the fraction it would cost you doing it all by hand.
So are you going to send Holiday Cards this year? Your clients will thank you by helping you have a prosperous new year.
Coach Cheri Alguire has been helping small business owners take their business and their lives to the net level of success for over a decade. To find out how you can access a system to easily send holiday and other greeting cards go to http://www.CardsForRealEstate.com