Please send us your personal stories about your half-marathon experience
I’m now working on another book which captures stories from other people who have run a half-marathon. I’d love for you to send me your personal stories and experiences.
- How have you been able to apply the lessons you learned running your half-marathon to your business and life?
- Do you have an inspiring story of why you decided to run in a half-marathon in the first place?
- Did you also take a “leap of faith” when deciding to take on such a daunting task?
- Did you meet some amazing people along the way that inspired you further and helped push you along?
- Did you feel like quitting – maybe many times – but something kept you in the game all the way through to the race?
- How did you feel when you hit the 5k mark, then the 10k mark, then the halfway point, then as you approached the finish line?
- How did you celebrate with your team or by yourself after you com-pleted your half-marathon? Did you laugh, cry, jump for joy, collapse to the ground?
- What was the most inspiring part of the whole journey?
- What was your most important milestone over your months of training?
- What was the biggest hurdle you had to get over?
- Who was your biggest cheerleader?
- What kind of accountability circle did you have?
- What is your most important takeaway?
- How has completing this incredible goal influenced your life since then?
This is your opportunity to share your story and hopefully inspire another half-marathoner to fulfill their journey.
Please send me a message from our Contact page and we will be in contact with you.
If we publish your story, we will make sure you and/or the author are credited in the book for your submission. And you will be first on the list to receive a copy of the book.
Thank you for your contribution!
~ Cheri Alguire